Past Life & Age Regression Therapy
Past Life and Age Regression is quickly becoming accepted as a useful mainstream therapeutic tool.
Past Life and Age Regression can be performed in a few sessions, or even a single session, and can bring results that might otherwise take many months of traditional counseling. Past Life and Age Regression can also be a useful methodology for those who wish to expand their experience, draw upon inner wisdom, and/or connect with loved ones across the ages. With Age Regression Therapy Michele will regress the client through Hypnosis to visit important events, which have occurred in this life. Should the client recall painful memories, Michele will use EFT, or Emotional Freedom Technique/Therapy to remove the emotional charge attached to the experience without removing the memory itself.
Past life Regression is based upon the premise that we are eternal beings, or souls, who carry forward our learning experiences from one lifetime to the next. As eternal souls, we experience physical life on Earth in a sequence of lifetimes. On a soul level, we choose each life as a means of learning the lessons we have set for ourselves.
Most of us have had the experience of meeting someone for the first time and feeling as though we have known that person for a lifetime. These are often instances of re-encountering people and places we have known in previous lifetimes.
We unconsciously carry forward experiences, skills, attitudes, and even relationships from our prior lives into our current lifetimes.
Sometimes, this can be beneficial, for example when we seem to master a new skill rather quickly, as if we already knew it. Other times, a traumatic experience (like a violent death or loss of a loved one) may be left unresolved. These unresolved traumatic experiences may be carried forward from a past lifetime and, therefore, have a detrimental effect on our current life.
Trauma and issues from the past can often be reactivated by events in our current lifetime without our conscious awareness. We may react to situations in ways that seem counter-productive, or we may have a problem that we just cannot seem to resolve. It may be because the problem is actually rooted in the dynamics set up in a prior lifetime. By better understanding past lives, one may resolve negative experiences from the past that are blocking our progress and happiness in the present.
In Age Regression Therapy, the client is regressed to the time and place where a specific incident has occurred. This can be achieved through hypnosis, guided imagery, or other states of deep relaxation where the subconscious can be accessed. Through Age Regression Therapy, one may better access early childhood memories that may underlay present-day problems and issues. By bringing these memories into conscious awareness, we can release or diffuse negative energy and emotional blockages.
PAST LIFE REGRESSION, WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT: Michele will connect with your spirit guides to view your past lives and, describe to you the significant events of your lifetime, through events of previous life experiences, and then through a “life review” of past lives. In this manner, the purpose of that lifetime, the lessons learned, and decisions made are observed from a higher, spiritual perspective. Together, you will look at what is most important about that prior life in terms of your current personality and situation.
Understanding the key events of a past life and reprocessing the impact will help you to bring closure to the events of that lifetime, thus enabling you to move forward more freely in the present.
When Past Life and Age Regression Therapy Can Help Some of the more significant areas in which Past Life and Age Regression Therapy has traditionally been used are:
- Troubling behavior and attitude patterns that have persisted over time, despite attempts to change.
- Relationship dynamics that seem to have a life of their own (intense attraction/aversion to certain personality types or the opposite sex. Deep seated issues that defy resolution).
- Self sabotaging behavior.
- Phobias – intense fears that seem unconnected to an experience in the current life.
- Some chronic physical ailments, sensations and pains.
- Dominant attitudes or emotions that seem to persist throughout your life.
Past Life Regression has been found to be effective with regards to positive past life experiences as well.
These areas include:
- Acknowledging strengths and accomplishments from prior lifetimes that can be brought forward to increase confidence in the present.
- Becoming acquainted with a happy, successful lifetime; this can bring a sense of balance and peace when going through a particularly trying time.
- Clarifying direction and purpose by viewing one’s blueprint for this lifetime.
- Finding prior lifetimes shared with current loved ones, thereby bringing a great sense of reassurance that we are forever connected to those whom we love.
- Accessing the wisdom, peace and guidance that is available from the spiritual realms, where our higher mind or spirit guides can assess our progress and give direction to us for our current lifetime.
- Strengthening the clarity of the spiritual nature of our existence.