Defender is a perfectly balanced blend of therapeutic grade essential oils; Geranium, Cedar Wood, Rosemary and Eucalyptus all of which are known for their favorable effects on the immune system. The antioxidants and circulation promoting components of Defender create a strong line of defense against toxins, bacteria, viruses, fungi and potential disease. Use this oil on a daily basis to defend your body, home and environment from unwanted toxins and germs.
In addition to protecting you and your environment for germs and toxins, the therapeutic grade essential oils of Defender bring to you an array of other benefits:
- Geranium – Antiseptic properties to promote healing of cuts and wounds, treat eczema, dermatitis, ulcers, hemorrhoids, acne, bruises, a great detoxifier, balances hormones, uplifting, helps ease anxiety, depression and stress.
- Cedar Wood – Considered a strong anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, excellent for treating urinary tract infections, respiratory infections, a decongestant, wards of bugs, and provides a calming effect on the mind.
- Rosemary – Excellent protection for the immune system, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiviral, pain reliever, memory booster, stress reducer, fantastic mouthwash, clears mucus and phlegm from the respiratory tract, good for treating dandruff.
- Eucalyptus – Anti-inflammatory, excellent for promoting focus, removes germs from the intestinal tract, increases blood circulation, antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, antiseptic, used to treat head lice.
How To Use
- As a mouthwash – Add a few drops to a glass of warm water, swish in mouth and rinse.
- Memory and Concentration – Massage onto the pressure points located on the back of the neck and at the base of the skull to promote clear focus and boost memory.
- Promote Circulation – Massage onto the abdomen and the bottoms of the feet (be sure to wear socks) at bedtime.
- Daily Protection from toxins, bacteria etc. – Massage onto the abdomen before starting your day, apply to the soles of the feet at bedtime (be sure to wear socks).
- Diffuse in the home or at work to keep the environment free of germs
- Use in the dishwasher for extra clean dishes
- Add to warm water when mopping floors
- Safe to use on counter tops and other hard surfaces
- Carry in your purse and inhale from the bottle as needed