The ultrasonic diffuser is used to easily absorb essential oils via inhalation into the body and purify the air.
- The best way to ingest essential oils is by inhalation via an ultrasonic diffuser rather than topically applied on skin.
- Used to treat many health ailments
- An excellent way to purify air of air born pathogens, viruses and bacteria
- Ultrasonic rather than heat is the best choice for diffusing essential oils
- Quieter than most diffusers
- Ideal for home or office
Although essential oils may be absorbed into the body by applying topically, the best and most efficient way to take them in is through inhalation, and optimally a diffuser. Diffused oil, once inhaled, is easily and immediately absorbed and directed to every part of the body. Essential oils are used to treat many health ailments, improve cognitive ability, ease stress, anxiety, depression, and lift one’s mood and spirit. Additionally, diffused oils are an excellent way to improve any environment by purifying the air of pathogens, viruses, bacteria and filling the air with a nice fragrance.
There are many different types of diffusers on the market, however ultrasonic diffusers are the best choice for diffusing essential oils. The ultrasonic diffuser uses electronic frequencies to create vibrations in the water, which are then carried to the surface of where the essential oils are floating. The vibrations vaporize the oils and disperse them into the air without using any heat. Unlike heat diffusers, ultrasonic diffusers do not destroy the therapeutic properties of the essential oils being used.
BlueStone Essentials diffuser is perfect for any environment. With its ultrasonic technology, it is quieter than most diffusers, conserves and protects fragile essential oil components, and disperses very fine therapeutic particles that are easier for the lungs to absorb. It is ideal to diffuse your favorite oils in the home, children’s bedroom or at the office.
- Ultrasonic (cool mist, no heat)
- Colorful changing LED lights, set to one color or random (7 colors)
- Color: Light wood (natural look)
- Material: Plastic (durable)
- Capacity: 150 ml (6 hours of use)
- Automatic shut off (when water runs out)
- 120 AC volts “plug in” (no battery)
- Interval mode to operate up to 6 hours
- Lightweight and portable
- Measuring cup
- Users manual